Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

O Man, thy nature is resilience !

I read this beautiful quote in school "Never tell a young man that something is impossible.God might have waited for ages, for someone ignorant enough to do that very thing "

Well, reading alone isn't sufficient.It's only when theory  metamorphose itself  into something real that  we get that 'aha' feeling.I experience the same when I observe my little toddler,who was a helpless baby a few weeks back,crawling ,jumping,running,climbing ,discovering her world and doing things no one has ever taught her. Nothing unusual or out of the world.All kids do these things.Not that  I have produced a ninja or something.What amazes me is the adventuresome and daring human spirit that nature has endowed each individual with and if it's not hampered by discouraging words,every individual can reach to one's highest potential. A child learns to walk by falling, getting up ,shaking off the dirt, moving ahead and repeating the process umpteen times till it isn't falling any more. Same can be said about our goals in life also. If  only we can learn to ignore the din of outside opinions and move inwards where the beautiful spirit tells me "If god gave me this dream, he'll show me the means to accomplish it as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment